Global Support Operations
A team of highly-motivated, flexible and customer-focused individuals brought together to provide services, support, training & resources to all local service providers of SBG products across the globe, with four core objectives:
- To help establish new SBG operations aligned to Inspired.
- To create operational best practice.
- To offer sound advice & counselling.
- To provide ongoing customer services.
Working closely with the Global Service Engineering and Global Service Delivery teams, to ensure consistency of systems and processes across territories & customers.
Responsible for the control and security of Inspired’s assets in all territories.
Ownership and reporting of all known activity relating to global volume demand forecasting
- Global demand consolidation from market teams
- Weekly demand and stock reconciliation
- Stock realignment and build proposals
- Business plan alignment
Management of all global customer service activity relating to Inspired and customer owned hardware requirements:
- Order acceptance
- Order processing
- Order tracking
- Customer acceptance and satisfaction
Management of operational acceptance criteria for new product introduction:
- Technical and operational review
- Product documentation – installation, service, spares catalogues
- Training documentation
- On and offsite training of internal and external engineering teams
Management of operational support activity relating to Inspired and customer owned hardware:
- Ongoing parts refurbishment and supply
- Installation and removal scheduling
- Project management
- Onsite installation and service escalation support
Global gaming machine related asset control
- Asset location and storage
- Asset movement and accountability
- Asset allocation against forecast and customer order
- Audit of asset database and reconciliation with physically declared assets
- Optimisation of all offsite assets