INSPIRED CAN PROVIDE GAMING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND VLT PRODUCTS, OR A VARIETY OF ‘SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE’ OFFERINGS TAILORED TO THE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND CAPABILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER
Current service models that we operate include:
- Full managed VLT service – operating the customer VLT estate out of our UK data centre and using our own sub-contracted field services teams. Our experienced UK based teams will manage the software and game offerings on each terminal under guidance from the customer, and our Analytics and Insight team will provide detailed reporting on game and venue performance and suggestions for income optimisation.
- Operator managed VLT full system product – installing our complete VLT gaming management system into the customer data centre and providing the customer with training in our estate and game management software. We provide system updates and third line central system support. Field service can either be undertaken by the customer or by our sub-contracted field service teams.
- Operator owned and operated VLT cabinets – providing our CORE CONNECT VLT cabinets to the operator to be integrated with their third party G2S platform. We provide new games and VLT software, third line cabinet support and spares and consumables as required.
Service dimensions that we provide are:
- Hosted gaming management system – we can host the entire gaming management system for the customer in our UK datacentres, with a complete estate and game management service and data analytics and insight.
- Operational Support – we can provide remote estate and game management service for our gaming management system installed in the customer or third party data centre, allowing the customer to focus on strategy and retail management.
- Data Analytics and Insight – we can provide in-depth analysis of the atomic game play data gathered by our gaming management system, with our Insight team providing recommendations on game mix, menu positioning and venue segmentation.
- Remote Support – we provide second and third line support for the gaming management system and VLTs for all of our customers.
- Field Support – we can provide field service support for our VLTs and in-venue hardware using our own or third party sub-contracted field services teams trained and managed by us.
- Implementation Support – we can provide support for the installation and implementation of our gaming management system and VLTs.
- Continuous Improvement – we are constantly gathering diagnostic information from all of our machines, allowing our Problem Management team to analyse service calls against this data and identify and resolve problems to constantly improve the stability and reliability of our system.